January 12, 2010

Funky Shoulderpads and Flatulent Doggies

My guild finally got around to try out the new wing in ICC. It's a bit like Naxx really, it has Frogger, abominations, mad scientists, the works. And yes, it has some val'kyr on top of that. And the scientists are all gnomes. Nothing like killing some gnomes to warm up for a wipe or ten.

The trash is proper raid trash actually. Not as much as in the olden days, but it's actually annoying at times. Especially Stinky. I am certain I am going to hate that mini sized Gluth clone, since I hold a rather big dislike for unavoidable raid damage. It's hard to explain how good it felt to actually wipe on a single trash mob. Who needs annoying packs when you can have annoying minibosses? The best part is, the cute doggies respawn just like other trash. Stinky doesn't have an award though for some reason.

We only managed to kill Festergut of the bosses though. I wanna date the dude, he looks so nice. I have a thing for moving sacks of guts. Especially when their mouths are on their shoulders. I want those shoulderpads too! I mean, they're proper Pauldrons of the Devourer. But not even the plate ones got such nice teeth. At least they got spikes. Spikes are cool, honest! At least Blizzard seems to think so, and that means I should too. Never mind the fact my characters do minor brain surgery on themselves when they jump. At least a gaping maw is honest about it.

To sum it up, the new ICC wing is awesome. It has all the nasty undead patched up thingies, most of which want to harvest you for parts. I hope my hunter's cute little tusks get some enlargement treatment when used for someone's teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment